|Stephen Fineman, Yiannis Gabriel and David Sims
|About the Book|
Welcome to the Companion Website for Organizing and Organizations: Fourth Edition.
|Organizing and Organizations is well loved by students and lecturers for its accessible, conversational tone and insightful real-life examples introducing the study of organizations and organizational behaviour. Fineman, Gabriel and Sims, eminent academics in the field, cover a wealth of key concepts, research and literature leaving students informed and engaged.|
|The Fourth Edition builds on the strengths of previous editions, to provide you with a textbook that continues to stand out from the rest. This new edition has been fully developed to include:
- New chapters on Influence and Power, and Innovation and Change.
- A new section within each chapter that highlights the theoretical links informing the chapters.
- New review questions to test and apply your understanding of the ideas in each chapter.
- New 'reading on' sections that direct you to free links to highly recommended journal articles relating to each chapterís coverage, and found on the companion website.
- New critical review questions at the end of each chapter to encourage debate.
- Each chapter is now enlivened with pictorial illustrations.
- A fully updated glossary of key concepts in the study of organizations.
|Organizing and Organizations integrates a strong critical approach throughout. It will continue to be an excellent support to students of management, organizational behaviour and the psychology and sociology of organizations.|
This area of the site is password-protected. To request an inspection copy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be sent a password on adoption.
For lecturers based inside North America, please contact Kassie Graves at the Sage California office at email@example.com to request a complimentary copy and password.
© Sage Publications Ltd.